My son had an x-ray at the Trinity Rose Radiology location (2144 Duck Slough Blvd.).After the pediatrician reviewed the x-rays, we were told to see a specialist.

I went back to Rose to pick up the x-rays. I signed in. I was never acknowledged. I had to go to the window to ask if I would be able to pick up my x-rays.

They preceded to make a cd of the images. It was then put in a cardboard foldable packet. I left. A few weeks later, we went to the specialist all the way down at All Children's in St.

Pete. After turning the x-ray foldable to the nurse, I was told their was no disc in the packet. I was never given the disc to begin with. They had handed me an empty packet.

It would have been nice for them to call and let me know that they forgot to put it in before driving all the way to St. Pete! Or maybe it is chaotic in the office that the left hand doesn't really know what the right hand is doing! I will never go to a Rose Radiology again.

I will use Trinity Outpatient for all my family's imaging needs.Even if it means paying more!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rose Radiology. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rose Radiology to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rose Radiology rose radiology x-ray for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rose Radiology?

Comments